Monday, November 28, 2016

My newly discovered remedy for earache

Hi folks,

After kids recovered from cold, I caught the bug this time and it was quite bad that I had earache as well. Maybe I was trying to hard to cough out the phlegm that it injured my ear. It was so painful that I couldn't sleep. Stayed awake from 2a.m, suffering in pain. Then at 4a.m. I couldn't stand any longer, I pulled out my trusty eo pocket reference book and found a natural remedy for earache with these essential oils that I have at hand: Purification, Lavender and Basil. 
Note: The book also mentioned of another essential oil call Helichrysum which is another great oil to have. But since I do not have it I just use the alternatives.

Do you know Basil is very good for people with migraine as well. Awesome! My first aid kit. I massage on the vitaflex point on the two small toes(for earache) as well as the big toes(for headache), over my neck and temple and around the outside area of the ear.

Caution: Never attempt to drop any oils inside the ear!!



Besides that Purification and lavender supports the recovery for the inflammation and infection(if any). It also sorted out my eye sty issue(will share in another post). I just dilute a drop of Purification with VCO and dab a cotton and place it in my ear. It helps to reduce the pain and the "ringing" sound in my ear. 

Awesome work of nature! 

You can PM me if you are interested to know more about Young Living Essential Oil. I am happy to share with you~ :)

Alternatively, you can also easily sign up as member and enjoy the oils at member price and some freebies too. It's very simple!


No comments: